Triaxial Test Services
WHY TRIAXIAL TEST SERVICES FROM F & M (private) limited?
We can help you extract fundamental material parameters about the sample: These parameters are then used in computer models to predict how the material will behave in a larger-scale engineering application. An example would be to predict the stability of the soil on a slope, whether the slope will collapse or whether the soil will support the shear stresses of the slope and remain in place. Triaxial tests are used along with other tests to make such engineering predictions.
- Shearing resistance, apparent cohesion, and dilatancy angle
- The extent of shear stresses a soil could resisit before failing.
- Making use of the gathered data through triaxial test to predict how the material would behave in engineering applications.
Trusted TRIAXIAL TEST SERVICES FROM An accredited TRUSTED SUPPLIER
As a leading provider, we are fully accredited and qualified to perform triaxial test according to national and international standards of testing. Our lab is accredited and certified according to international standards and have a pool of qualified engineers and geologists who perform the test efficiently. Our tri-axial testing services include:
Our triaxial test services can measure:
- Consolidated drained strength (CD)
- Consolidated undrained strength (CU)
- Unconsolidated undrained strength (UU)
- Unconfined compressive strength
- Unconfined compressive strength with modulus and triaxial cell constant head permeability
Contact us today and to know how can triaxial test assess your site suitability for the proposed application.
BUILDING STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY
Building Structural Integrity from F & M (Private) Limited helps you to comply with International Codes and Standards, and local regulations.
WHY F & M (PRIVATE) LIMITED FOR BUILDING STRUCTURE INTEGRITY?
The structures instability is a very common problem in industrial sectors and this can be very hazardous for the life of the people occupied there. Most of the time this serious issue is avoided which results in severe accidents. This affects their business their reputation.
F & M plays important role in solving these problems and would assist the client in this regard to accelerate their business. We provide the certificate of stability as proof of your construction project’s compliance, which will be provided after conducting the Detailed Engineering Assessment of the structure with advanced inspection techniques by our professional team. ]
This detailed engineering assessment consists of the following techniques.
- As-Built Drawings Preparation
- Visual Inspection
- Non – Destructive Testing
- Destructive Testing
- Structure Analysis through computer based software.