Soil Investigation in Karachi
Building projects require careful and thorough planning because they can have a major impact on their surroundings. The basis of every project starts with the foundation. Hence, before undertaking your building project, you should learn more about soil investigation and its importance for construction projects.
Soils testing from F & M (Private) Limited helps you determine the suitability of the soil, providing you with vital information for designing the underground construction projects. The testing is done with the aim of establishing whether soil is safe for construction.
WHY F & M For soil investigations?
Our soil investigation services adopt methods of determining physical and geotechnical properties of soil at the construction site. Following is done:
- Reconnaisance Survey and Desk Study of the site.
- Soil sampling, typically by using a drill rigs to conduct test borings that provide valuable data related to soil properties and stratigraphy.
- Samples are collected for further laboratory testing; our geotechnical engineers use the results of such tests to evaluate site suitability and final design recommendations.
TRUSTED SOIL TESTING FROM A LEADING PROVIDER
As a leading provider, we are fully accredited and qualified to perform soil testing according to national and international quality standards. We are fully registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) and have a pool of qualified engineers and geologists who perform the tasks efficiently. Our soil testing services include:
- Complete laboratory testing for shear strength, compressive strength, consolidation, permeability, foundation load, soil index and moisture/density
- Software analysis
- Technical support and consultancy
Contact us today and to assess your site suitability through proper geotechnical investigation.